Are you the business?
Studio Zero needs a business development lead that can help us seize opportunities and help us turn them into profitable long-term relationships.
We're a brand-new digital product agency, dealing with emerging tech on the web, including AI and VR, and we're looking for someone to fill a business development hole.
We're fielding enquiries from a very diverse group of businesses from ad agencies, via medical education, to airline technology companies and 360 photography. So, we need someone that can help us seize opportunities and help us turn them into profitable long-term relationships.
You should be:
- Creative, because we have a golden opportunity to try some new things.
- Pragmatic. We're small, but have big plans. To get there, we're going to be getting our hands dirty.
- Somewhere in the magic zone between Sales and Marketing, and have some experience working in tech and/or digital agencies.
- A startup (we've bootstrapped ourselves this far, but 2017 is going to be our big push)
- Based in Clerkenwell (about a 5 min walk from Farringdon)
- Happy to consider flexible working arrangements that might include working from home and part-time work.
- Completely cool if you know nothing about virtual reality. Almost everyone is making it up as they go along here.
* Recruiters - we know you mean well, but right now, we're doing our own thing. We appreciate radio silence on this role.